Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania (UVSP), including its wholly-owned subsidiary, Univest Bank and Trust Co., has approximately $4.0 billion in assets and $3.1 billion in assets under management and supervision through its Wealth Management lines of business. Headquartered in Souderton, Pa. and founded in 1876, the Corporation and its subsidiaries provide a full range of financial solutions for individuals, businesses, municipalities and nonprofit organizations in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Univest delivers these services through a network of more than 50 offices in southeastern Pennsylvania – extending to the Lehigh Valley and Lancaster – in New Jersey and Maryland.
Univest is a community and employee-centric organization that believes in putting core values into action while delivering an excellent customer experience.
Our purpose and philosophy is to be a strong, influential leader in the markets we choose to serve. We will provide financial solutions to individuals, businesses and non-profit organizations; maintain an active role in our communities; and build loyal relationships with our customers and employees so that a fair profit will be provided for both the Corporation and our shareholders.
To be the best integrated financial solutions provider in the market.
- Tradition: We have a rich history built on time-honored values, hard work and sound innovation.
- Integrity: We believe employees, customers, shareholders and the communities we serve should be treated with honesty, fairness and respect.
- Excellence: We provide personalized service and strong results to customers by delivering integrated solutions through teamwork, technology and industry expertise.
- Community: We are socially responsible, committed to serving our communities through strong leadership, volunteerism and financial support.
- Spirituality: We believe in the basic goodness of our fellow men and women, and our actions are guided by a sense of compassion and moral responsibility.