Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania (UVSP), including its wholly-owned subsidiary Univest Bank and Trust Co., Member FDIC, has approximately $4.7 billion in assets and $3.5 billion in assets under management and supervision through its Wealth Management lines of business at June 30, 2018. Headquartered in Souderton, Pa. and founded in 1876, the Corporation and its subsidiaries provide a full range of financial solutions for individuals, businesses, municipalities and nonprofit organizations in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Univest delivers these services through a network of more than 50 offices in southeastern Pennsylvania extending to the Lehigh Valley and Lancaster, as well as in New Jersey and Maryland and online at www.univest.net.
Univest is a community and employee-centric organization that believes in putting core values into action while delivering an excellent customer experience.
Our purpose and philosophy is to be a strong, influential leader in the markets we choose to serve. We will provide financial solutions to individuals, businesses and non-profit organizations; maintain an active role in our communities; and build loyal relationships with our customers and employees so that a fair profit will be provided for both the Corporation and our shareholders.
To be the best integrated financial solutions provider in the market.
- Tradition: We have a rich history built on time-honored values, hard work and sound innovation.
- Integrity: We believe employees, customers, shareholders and the communities we serve should be treated with honesty, fairness and respect.
- Excellence: We provide personalized service and strong results to customers by delivering integrated solutions through teamwork, technology and industry expertise.
- Community: We are socially responsible, committed to serving our communities through strong leadership, volunteerism and financial support
- Spirituality: We believe in the basic goodness of our fellow men and women, and our actions are guided by a sense of compassion and moral responsibility.