we donated more than $1.9 million to our communities in 2020
AND OUR EMPLOYEES VOLUNTEERED 7,346 HOURS
OUR PHILANTHROPIC PROMISE
We firmly believe in giving back to the local communities we serve. In bringing this spirit of service to life, we offer strong leadership, employee volunteerism and financial support to organizations whose programs and services complement our brand and mission. We focus our giving in the areas of youth and education, health and social services, community and economic development, and arts and culture. This is our way of making a difference each day, through helping to improve the quality of life for our local friends and neighbors in the community.
Despite the pandemic, we continued with longtime partnerships while also building new relationships with nonprofit organizations to help support Univest’s growth in expansion markets. In 2020, our financial contributions were directed to operational support and virtual programming which enabled us to stay connected while at a safe distance. Continuing to make these investments during uncertain times was a testament to our corporate values and dedication to our Committed to Local philanthropic giving program.
- Looking for a speaker, school presentation or a tour of a financial center? As a socially responsible company, we are committed to bringing financial literacy to the communities we serve. We can tailor presentations to cover topics appropriate for students of any age from preschool to older adults.
- In 2020, we educated more than 2,823 students and community members through a variety of programs and partnerships.
- Visit our blog, My Univest for tips on financial literacy.
CONNECTING WITH COMMUNITY
- Looking for volunteers? Connecting with Community is our employee volunteer program. We can gather a group willing to roll up their sleeves and put in the sweat equity needed to help your local nonprofit.
COMMITTED TO LOCAL PHILANTHROPIC GIVING PROGRAM
- All organizations requesting philanthropic support must complete our online application by clicking the appropriate button below.
- Who qualifies? We support registered 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(6) organizations throughout our service area comprised of many neighborhoods throughout Greater Philadelphia, the Lehigh Valley and Lancaster regions. Our giving is focused on organizations that help to strengthen our communities in the following areas:
- youth and education
- health and social services
- community and economic development
- arts and culture
- Support is primarily given to Univest customers. Individuals and political candidates do not qualify for support. We generally do not support adult athletics, trips, tours or special conferences out of the area.
- When will I know if my application is approved? Please allow four to six weeks for review. If approved, you will be contacted. If you have questions on your application or would like to inquire about the status, please contact us at 215.721.2522 or complete the contact form below.
- Contact us at 215.721.2522 or complete the contact form above.
Thank you for your submission.