we donated more than $1.5 million to our communities in 2015
AND OUR EMPLOYEES VOLUNTEERED MORE THAN 17,600 HOURS
Our Philanthropic Promise
We firmly believe in giving back to the local communities we serve. In bringing this spirit of service to life, we offer strong leadership, employee volunteerism and financial support to organizations whose programs and services complement our brand and mission. Arts and culture, youth and education, health and social services and community and economic development are the areas we focus our giving. This is our way of making a difference each day, through helping to improve the quality of life for our local friends and neighbors in the community.
- As a socially responsible company we are committed to bringing financial literacy to the communities we serve. In 2015, we educated more than 3,391 students and community members through a variety of programs and partnerships.
- Two of our largest financial literacy efforts are through the American Bankers Association: Teach Children to Save and Get Smart about Credit.
- Through our partnership with EverFi Financial Literacy, an interactive online curriculum covering a variety of financial concepts, we reached 974 students in seven schools in 2015, and we’re working to grow this program in 2016 to many other schools locally.
- In addition to youth education, we've tailored presentations to cover topics appropriate for seniors and individuals of all ages.
- Looking for an event speaker, tour of a local branch or a school visit? Contact us at 215-721-2522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit our blog, My Univest for tips on financial literacy!
Connecting with Community
- Connecting with Community is our employee volunteer program. It’s our time to unite, roll up our sleeves and put in the sweat equity needed to help our local nonprofits advance their programs and mission.
- What have we been up to? In May we were at Chester County Food Bank!
- Looking for volunteers? Please contact us at 215-721-2522 or email@example.com.
- We support registered 501 (c) (3) organizations throughout our service area comprising many neighborhoods throughout the Greater Philadelphia and the Lehigh Valley regions.
- Our giving is focused on organizations that help to strengthen our communities through youth and education, arts and culture, health and social services and community and economic development.
- Individuals and political candidates do not qualify for support. We also generally do not support adult athletics, trips, tours or special conferences out of the area.
- Please allow four to six weeks for review.
- All sponsorship requests should be submitted in writing to:
Attn. Community Relations
14 N Main Street, PO Box 197
Souderton PA 18964-0197