Last Modified: January 24, 2020
Accessing Our Websites and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend our Websites, and any service or material we provide on our Websites, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of our Websites is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Websites, or our entire Websites, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Websites.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to our Websites or portions of them using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Websites and their entire contents, features and functionality (including, but not limited to, all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by Univest, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print one copy of a reasonable number of pages of our Websites for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
- If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from our Websites.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from our Websites.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of our Websites or any services or materials available through our Websites.
The Univest name, Univest logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of Univest or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Univest. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on our Websites are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Univest, a Univest employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of our Websites, or which, as determined by us, may harm Univest or users of our Websites or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use our Websites in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair our Websites or interfere with any other party's use of our Websites, including their ability to engage in real time activities through our Websites.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access our Websites for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on our Websites.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on our Websites or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of our Websites.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of our Websites, the servers on which our Websites are stored, or any server, computer or database connected to our Websites.
- Attack our Websites via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of our Websites.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through our Websites is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to our Websites, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our Websites may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by Univest, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Univest. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to Our Websites
We may update the content on our Websites from time to time, but their content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on our Websites may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to our Websites
Links from Our Websites
If our Websites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to our Websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites. The existence of any such links shall not constitute an endorsement by Univest of such third party websites, the contents of such websites, or the operators of such websites.
The owner of our Websites is based in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania in the United States. We provide our Websites for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that our Websites or any of their content are accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to our Websites may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access our Websites from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. The products and services of Univest and affiliates and subsidiaries of Univest are available only in the United States.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or our Websites will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our sites for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITES OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON THEM, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THEM.
YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITES, THEIR CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITES ARE AT YOUR OWN RISK. OUR WEBSITES, THEIR CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER UNIVEST NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH UNIVEST MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF OUR WEBSITES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER UNIVEST NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH UNIVEST REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT OUR WEBSITES, THEIR CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITES WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR WEBSITES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT OUR WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITES WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, UNIVEST HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL UNIVEST, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR WEBSITES, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THEM, ANY CONTENT ON OUR WEBSITES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH OUR WEBSITES OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Disputes arising from the use of our Websites shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of any federal or state court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania or the county of Montgomery. You waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
Waiver and Severability
You may contact Univest by submitting the form on the Customer Support page or by phone at 877.723.5571 or by mail to 14 North Main Street, P.O. Box 197, Souderton, PA 18964, Attention: Service Center with questions or problems with our Websites.