Univest iPhone App
Enjoy the convenience of online banking from your iPhone®. The
Univest iPhone® App offers fast, free access to your bank accounts
so you can easily manage your finances 24 hours a day, 7 days a
Univest iPhone® App allows you to:
- View account balances
- Check transaction history
- Deposit checks into your
- Make bill payments
- Move money between Univest accounts
- Search for Univest locations and ATMs
What you need to get started:
- Univest bank account
- Online banking ID (Don't have one? Click here to enroll
in online banking.)
- iPhone®, version 4 or higher
Next, update your mobile settings within your online
- Log into online banking.
- Click the "Options" tab at the top of the online banking
- Click the "Mobile Settings" link in the sub-navigation bar of
the "Options" tab page.
- Enter your iPhone cell phone number, select your wireless
carrier and select the accounts you want to access using the iPhone
Finally, install the Univest iPhone® App:
- Search for "Univest" in the iPhone® App Store.
- Select and install "Univest's Anytime Mobile Banking" app.
- Follow any instructions presented on your iPhone®.
To bank on-the-go, click here and download the Univest iPhone® Mobile
Banking App today!
Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA)
Deposit checks anywhere, anytime?
Simply and securely deposit checks from your iPhone® into your
Univest accounts using Remote Deposit Anywhere, a service available
with the Univest iPhone® mobile banking app.
It is as easy as logging into the app, signing the back of the
check, snapping a picture with your phone and tapping deposit
- Submit deposits until 6 p.m. EST for same day processing
- Save time by decreasing the number of trips to the bank
Remote Deposit Anywhere requires activation as some restrictions
may apply. Please complete the following form to submit your
Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless
service provider for more details.
Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) requires online banking, an
iPhone® (version 4 or higher), the Univest iPhone® Mobile Banking
App and RDA activation (some restrictions may apply). Deposited
checks must be kept in the customer's possession for a minimum of
90 days before being destroyed.
RDA for businesses requires a flat monthly fee of $9.99 with the
ability to deposit checks into their Univest checking account.
Businesses may deposit up to 10 checks per day totaling $5,000 with
a monthly maximum of 20 checks totaling $25,000.