Univest Android App
Keep track of your finances and bank on-the-go with the Univest Android™ App. With your Android phone and the Univest mobile banking app, you can access your bank accounts from anywhere when it's convenient for you.
Univest Android™ App provides access to:
- Monitor account balances
- Review transaction history
- Deposit checks into your account
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds between Univest accounts
- Find a Univest financial center or ATM
What you need to get started:
- Univest bank account
- Online banking ID (Don't have one? Click here to enroll in online banking.)
- Android™ Phone
Install the Univest Android™ App:
- Search for "Univest" in the Android™ Google Play Store.
- Select and install the "Univest Mobile Banking" app.
- Follow any instructions presented on your Android™ phone.
To bank on-the-go, click here and download the Univest Android™ Mobile Banking App today!
Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA)
Deposit checks anywhere, anytime? App-solutely!
Simply and securely deposit checks from your Android™ phone into your Univest accounts using Remote Deposit Anywhere, a free service available with the Univest Android™ mobile banking app.
It is as easy as logging into the app, signing the back of the check, snapping a picture with your phone and tapping deposit check.
- Submit deposits until 6 p.m. EST for same day processing
- Save time by decreasing the number of trips to the bank
Remote Deposit Anywhere requires activation as some restrictions may apply. Please complete the following form to submit your activation request.
Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) requires online banking, an Android™ smartphone, the Univest Android™ Mobile Banking App and RDA activation (some restrictions may apply). Deposited checks must be kept in the customer's possession for a minimum of 90 days before being destroyed.
RDA for consumers is free of charge with the ability to deposit checks into their Univest checking or savings accounts. Consumers may deposit up to 5 checks per day totaling $2,500 with a monthly maximum of 10 checks totaling $5,000.
RDA for businesses requires a flat monthly fee of $9.99 with the ability to deposit checks into their Univest checking account. Businesses may deposit up to 10 checks per day totaling $5,000 with a monthly maximum of 20 checks totaling $25,000.