no money for a down payment?
A USDA (United States Department of Agriculture) loan is insured by the government and provides homebuyers with opportunities not available through other loan types. Let Univest help you determine if a USDA loan is right for you.
Benefits of a Univest USDA Loan:
- 100% Financing and no down payment
- Seller contributions up to 6% of purchase price allowed
- Program available to first-time or move-up homebuyers
- Flexible credit guidelines
- Competitive 30-year fixed rate program
- Lower mortgage insurance rates
- Loans may include closing costs and other fees
- Refinance options available
What are the eligibility requirements?
- Credit worthiness must be proven
- Income limitations apply
- Property must be located in a designated rural housing area
- Must be a US citizen, permanent resident or qualified alien
What types of properties are available to finance with a USDA loan?
- Primary residences: condominiums and existing homes