DESIGNED FOR YOUR UNIQUE SITUATION
what is a portfolio loan?
A portfolio loan is a loan that is held within the issuing bank's portfolio for the life of the loan as opposed to being sold to another lender. The benefit is the lender assumes the risk therefore can be a little more flexible in underwriting the loan.
Univest portfolio loans offer the following features
- Common sense lending decisions:
- Practical analysis of self-employed earnings
- Flexible guidelines
- Underwriting exceptions on a case-by-case basis
- Unique property lending:
- Larger acreage
- Multiple homes on a single parcel
- Non-warrantable condominium financing
- Loans serviced by Univest
- Super jumbo loans up to $3,000,000
- Rehabilitation/home improvement loans
- Construction-to-permanent financing
- Adjustable rate only (5/1, 7/1 or 10/1 ARM)
If you're looking to purchase a home in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, or Ohio, simply fill out the contact form on this page and one of our experts will be in touch.