checking simplified for your life
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE EACH CHECKING ACCOUNT INCLUDES:
- 24/7 access with online and mobile banking
- Free online bill pay
- Debit card for everyday purchases
- Free Person-to-Person Fund Transfers
- QuickView Emails to stay on top of account activity
Please scroll to the left to view the rest of the table
- This account is available to customers ages 16 - 24. Customers turning 25 within 60 days of account opening are not eligible for this account. Minors are defined as those under the age of 18 and are required to add a parent or legal guardian as a joint account owner. A Univest Allpoint Debit Card can be issued to minors with the consent of the parent/legal guardian. The joint account owner accepts responsibility for the minor’s account activity including, but not limited to, all debit card transactions. Once the primary account owner turns 25, the account will automatically convert to a Blue Checking Account and all applicable account terms and fees will apply.
- First order of basic style checks is free. Customers age 55 or better receive free Univest style checks. If a different style check is requested, fees will apply.
- This does not include surcharges imposed from other financial institutions or third-party vendors.
- If your account is overdrawn by $10 or less after all transactions have been posted for the business day, you will not incur any overdraft item fees for that day.
- Courtesy overdraft limits are available on new Blue or Gold personal checking accounts 30 days after account opening if the account has maintained a positive balance during the 30 day period. Univest provides the convenience of an overdraft protection service for Blue and Gold personal checking accounts. The bank may use discretion when utilizing the courtesy overdraft limit to pay checks, automatic bill payments and recurring debit card transactions up to an authorized limit and reserves the right to return an item as unpaid. ATM and debit card transactions are not covered under the courtesy overdraft limit unless you opt-in to having these transactions paid. Overdraft fees include a $35 fee for each returned or paid item that overdraws the account. Univest does not guarantee the payment of any item or transaction, which includes but is not limited to, any transaction which exceeds the authorized limit. The courtesy overdraft limit can be removed at the banks discretion.
- Link your accounts with this overdraft protection service to avoid overdrawing your account. Primary account holder and SSN must be the same on linked accounts. Each sweep will count towards the maximum number of 6 transfers and withdrawals per month from your savings and/or money market account per government requirements.
- Requires automatic payments from a Univest checking or savings account. The 0.25% loan rate discount excludes mortgages and credit cards. Must be 18 years or older to apply for credit.
- In order to qualify for this offer, you must have a Univest Blue or Gold Checking Account. An email address is required to enroll in LifeLock Ultimate®. May not be combined with any other offer. Offer is not available on business checking accounts. Account is subject to approval. A 1099 form may be issued. If your checking account is closed for any reason, your LifeLock® membership may be terminated. You are not required to enroll in LifeLock to maintain your checking account. Discount is based on the account type at time of LifeLock enrollment and will not change if your account type changes. Offer and pricing subject to change without notice.