wherever you are in life
Univest offers checking accounts to fit your lifestyle
and make managing your finances easier.
Please scroll to the left to view the rest of the table
|Monthly Service Fee||$0||$0||$0||$5|
|Minimum Monthly Balance to Avoid Service Fee||$0||$0||$0||$10,000 average ledger balance1|
|Surcharge-free ATMs2||Univest & Allpoint||Univest & Allpoint||Univest & Allpoint||Univest & Allpoint|
|Non-Univest ATM Fee3||$0||$3 per transaction||$0||$0|
|Paper Statements||$0||$0||$2 per statement||$0|
|Courtesy Overdraft Limit5||$750||$1,000||$1,250|
|Overdraft Protection Sweep Fee6||$0||$8 per sweep||$8 per sweep||$0|
|Free Checks7||Customers 55 or better||First order and customers 55 or better|
|0.25% Loan Rate Discount8|
|Cash Back Rewards9||
|Get Started!||Visit Us||Open Now||Open Now||Open Now|
- Must maintain a $10,000 average ledger balance in related checking, savings, money market, CD, IRA, combined with trust and investment account balances on the last day of your statement cycle.
- Other financial institutions or third-party vendors can impose ATM surcharge fees; however, Univest and Allpoint ATMs are surcharge-free.
- A $3 Univest foreign ATM transaction fee will be charged for the use of a non-Univest ATM or an Allpoint ATM.
- If your account is overdrawn by $50 or less after all transactions have been posted for the business day, you will not incur any overdraft item fees for that day.
- For new customers, courtesy overdraft limits are available on new personal checking accounts 30 days after account opening if the account has maintained a positive balance during the 30-day period.
Univest provides the convenience of an overdraft protection service for personal checking accounts. The bank may use discretion when utilizing the courtesy overdraft limit to pay checks, automatic bill payments and recurring debit card transactions up to an authorized limit and reserves the right to return an item as unpaid. ATM and one-time debit card transactions are not covered under the courtesy overdraft limit unless you opt-in to having these transactions paid. Overdraft fees include a $35 fee for each returned or paid item that overdraws the account. Univest does not guarantee the payment of any item or transaction, which includes but is not limited to, any transaction which exceeds the authorized limit. The courtesy overdraft limit can be removed at the banks discretion.
- Link your accounts with this overdraft protection service to avoid overdrawing your account. Account holders must be the same on linked accounts. Each sweep will count towards the maximum number of 6 transfers and withdrawals per month from your savings and/or money market account per government requirements.
- First order of basic style checks is free. Customers age 55 or better receive free Univest style checks. If a different style check is requested, fees will apply.
- Requires automatic payments from a Univest checking or savings account. The 0.25% loan rate discount excludes mortgages and credit cards. Must be 18 years or older to apply for credit.
- Receive a monthly credit to the Cash Back Rewards Checking account if you maintain a $1,500 monthly average ledger balance and meet the following qualifying debit card transaction criteria per account, each statement cycle:
• 40-99 qualifying debit card transactions will receive a $10.00 credit for that month
• 100 or more qualifying debit card transactions will receive a $25.00 credit for that month
Qualifying debit card transactions include point-of-sale (POS) transactions for which you sign or enter your Personal Identifications Number (PIN) at time of purchase, online or mobile wallet purchases using your Univest debit card. Pre-authorizations and ATM transactions do not qualify for the cash back rewards. Cash back reward amounts are credited to your Univest Cash Back Rewards Checking account on the last day of your account’s statement cycle.