Securely move money between your Univest accounts or between your Univest and non-Univest accounts so funds are available for whatever you need, whenever you need it.
Setting up an internal transfer is easy.
- Securely sign in by entering your credentials
- Select Transfer from the menu
- Choose the account to transfer from and the account you want to transfer to
- Enter the amount of the transfer and the frequency
- Select a date to complete the transfer
- Confirm the transfer details and tap Submit
- Transfer funds between your personal Univest accounts and personal deposit accounts at other financial institutions.
- Make payments on your Univest loan from your accounts at other financial institutions.
Forget the hassle of stopping at various places to transfer money between accounts at multiple institutions. Your time is valuable and can be managed more effectively using this free online service.
Follow these simple steps to start using bank-to-bank transfers:
- Enroll in the external transfer service
- Login to online or mobile banking
- Select Bank-to-Bank Transfers within the navigation bar of online banking OR within the app, navigate to Settings and select External Transfers
- Complete the required fields
- Review details and click Submit