enhancing the online banking experience
FOR ALL OF YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNTS
Exciting New Features
- Two-factor authentication as an additional layer of security to protect your account information.
- External account integration from top financial institutions for a complete financial picture.
- Secure chat with a Univest team member using conversations.
- Customizable dashboard to suit your preferences.
- Card management capabilities to report your debit card lost/stolen or temporarily lock it to prevent unauthorized use.
- Notes and tags to detail and categorize transactions.
IMPORTANT! Action May Be Required
Below is helpful information you will need to be aware of for a smooth transition to the new online banking system.
- The new online banking system is available on a variety of browsers such as Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. We do not recommend using Internet Explorer as the security requirements do not meet the minimum requirements of our new online banking system.
- Existing alerts will not carry over; however, you can reestablish balance and transaction alerts in the new system.
- Previously established accounts will carry over to the new system, but future-dated and recurring transfers to and from a non-Univest account will not; although, recreating these transfers in the upgraded system is easy.
- The new system will not support text banking; however, the mobile app is a great alternative for quick access to your account information, offering the same capabilities as online banking.
No Action Required, But Important Information to Know
- Your user ID and password will remain the same.
- All aspects of bill pay, such as payees, scheduled payments, and payment history, will transfer to the new system.
- Scheduled transfers between your Univest Bank accounts will continue as planned.
- All account documents and associated history will transfer over during the upgrade.
- There will be no disruption to this integration.
- There will be no impact to the mobile app during or after the online banking upgrade.
Take a peek at our introductory video to learn more about the new personal online banking. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to submit the contact form on this page or call us at 877.723.5571.