- Will the website address change for online banking?
Yes, if you have our current online banking login page bookmarked, please update to go.univest.net. The login button on univest.net will be redirected to the new URL beginning October 1, 2019.
- Will I need to change my user ID and password?
No, you will be able to log in with your existing online banking credentials.
- What browsers are supported?
We recommend downloading the current version of Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox, or Safari. While you will be able to log in using Internet Explorer, we do not recommend this browser since it no longer supports modern security features.
- Will there be any interruption to the mobile app during the online banking system upgrade?
No, the mobile app will be available and fully functioning.
- What is two-factor authentication?
This is an additional security feature to help safeguard your account information. If you are not an existing mobile app user, you will need to enroll an email address and a phone number (mobile or landline). If you choose to use a mobile phone number, select receive one-time text message to receive a one-time verification code delivered as a text message. If you choose to use a landline number, then you must click “Try another way” to receive a phone call with the one-time verification code. Text messages cannot be delivered to a landline. After entering the verification code, if you are logging in from a secure computer you have the option to select “Don’t ask for code again on this computer.” This will avoid having to enter a verification code during each login. This option should never be selected on a shared or public computer.
- What should I do if I did not receive a verification code to continue with the two-factor authentication setup?
Please be sure the phone number entered is accurate. If the phone number needs to be changed, please contact a member of our Service Center at 877.723.5571.
- When I select “Remember this computer” why am I being asked for a verification code each time I login?
There are several reasons a verification code may be prompted at login:
- if you login on different browsers,
- delete your browser history, or
- have your browser settings set to delete your cookies and history automatically.
- Can I receive the two-factor authentication verification code via email?
No, this option is not available. The code can be received using one of the following options:
- Text Message
- Phone Call
- Authy App (Third-party app that generates a one time passcode. To register you will need an email address and phone number.)
- Will the alerts I have established in online banking be impacted?
Yes, you will need to set up new balance and transaction alerts.
- Will scheduled and recurring transfers within my Univest accounts be impacted?
No, there will not be an impact to scheduled and recurring transfers between your Univest accounts.
- Will my external (bank-to-bank) transfer accounts be impacted?
External (bank-to-bank) transfer accounts that are currently set up will be available.
- Will I need to re-establish my external (bank-to-bank) transfers?
Yes, any transfers originally scheduled in online banking will have to be re-established. However, if you set up a transfer after March of this year in the Univest mobile banking app, these transfers will be available in online banking. To confirm that a recurring external transfer was set up in the mobile app, you can go to the dashboard or transfer tab to review what is pending.
- Will I be able to delete transfers once they have been submitted?
No, both internal and external transfers cannot be deleted once submitted. If a transfer was submitted mistakenly, a new transfer will need to be set up to move the funds back.
- Can I add a memo line to a transfer?
A memo line can be added to an immediate transfer that is not future dated.
- Will there be an impact to established payees in bill pay?
No, all payees, scheduled payments and bill pay alerts will be available.
- Will my eDocs history be available?
Yes, you will have access to all of your eDoc history. To view or enroll for eDocs, select your account and then click on Documents.
- What if I currently use Quicken or QuickBooks?
There will be no interruption to Direct Connect or Web Connect.
- Can I reorganize my dashboard?
Yes, at the bottom of the dashboard, click Organize Dashboard to drag and drop, delete or add cards.
- The dashboard activity displays transactions from all my accounts. How can I find account-specific information?
Click on Accounts and select the specific account you want to review.
- What controls are available for managing my debit card?
You have the ability to report a card lost/stolen or temporarily lock a card. Log into your online banking account, navigate to the dashboard card titled 'Card Management', and click on the debit card you want to take action against. Once the card is selected click ‘Report lost/stolen’ and indicate the appropriate action. To temporarily lock your card, simply select the green toggle next to the appropriate card. These capabilities are also available in the mobile app.