- Are there device requirements to access the mobile banking app?
Yes, the mobile banking app is compatible with iPhone and iPad devices that have iOS version 10.0 and up, and Android phones and tablets with version 4.1 and up. Devices must have access to the internet.
- How much does the Univest Mobile App cost?
There are no fees to download and use the Univest Mobile Banking App; however, connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
- Do I use the same user ID and password for the mobile app as I would for online banking?
Yes, you will use the same user ID and password that you use to log into online banking. Once logged in
- How do I set up 2 Factor Authentication?
Upon the initial login you will be asked to enter your email address and cell phone number. A verification code is sent via text message to be used in confirming your account during setup.
- If I forgot my password, can I reset it within the app?
Yes, you can easily reset your login credentials within the mobile app.
- Should I delete the old Univest app once I have downloaded the new one?
Yes, you can remove the old app from your device.
- How do I sign out of the mobile app?
When you want to exit the app, simply swipe it to close. Each time you access your app, you will be required to enter your passcode, use your fingerprint or utilize the facial recognition feature in order to login again.
- What happens if I select the log out feature?
Your data will be removed and you will need to re-enroll.
- Can I pay bills or a person in the app?
Yes, you can easily add and edit payees, and submit payments using the app.
- Is there a fee to use mobile deposit?
Mobile deposit is free for consumers with personal accounts. There is a $9.99 monthly fee for each business account.
- Are there any limitations with using mobile deposit?
Yes, consumers can only deposit checks into their personal Univest checking or savings account(s) and are limited to 30 checks per day totaling $2,500 with a monthly maximum of 50 checks totaling $10,000. Businesses have the ability to deposit checks into their Univest checking account(s) only and are limited to 30 checks per day totaling $5,000 with a monthly maximum of 50 checks totaling $25,000.
- When I do a mobile deposit, why doesn’t it automatically take a picture?
The auto capture feature is not currently available, but we are actively working on offering this as soon as possible. When taking pictures of a check, make sure you're in a well-lit area and the check is placed on a darker surface for contrast.
- Why are transactions labeled as pending?
Transactions appear as pending until they are completely processed.
- Why am I unable to add a memo to recurring or future-dated transfers?
While memos aren't an option for recurring or future-dated transfers, you can add a “tag” to transactions that will appear after the transfer posts to your account.
- What are the cutoff times for transfers?
The cutoff time for transferring funds between Univest accounts is 8 p.m. for each business day. External, or Bank-to-Bank, transfers cutoff time is 3 p.m. each business day.
- Can I view my statements on the app?
Yes, navigate to ‘Accounts’ in the menu, choose the account you’d like to review, and select ‘Documents’. If you are currently not signed up to receive statements, you have the option to enroll at the top of the screen.
- Can I set up account alerts?
Yes. Navigate to ‘Settings’ within the menu, select ‘Univest Bank and Trust Co.’ under ‘Accounts’, and choose ‘Manage alerts’ within the account you wish you add alerts for.
- How do I adjust the order of my accounts?
To organize your accounts, go to the menu, select accounts. At the bottom of your account list, choose organize accounts. Next to the account balance, there are three lines where you can place your finger to drag the account(s) in the order you prefer .