- Are there device requirements to access the mobile banking app?
Yes, the mobile banking app is compatible with iPhone and iPad devices that have iOS version 10.0 and up, and Android phones and tablets with version 4.1 and up. Devices must have access to the internet.
- How much does the Univest Mobile App cost?
There are no fees to download and use the Univest Mobile Banking App; however, connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
- Do I use the same user ID and password for the mobile app as I would for online banking?
Yes, you will use the same user ID and password that you use to log into online banking.
- How do I set up 2 Factor Authentication?
Upon the initial login you will be asked to enter your email address and cell phone number.
- If I forgot my password, can I reset it within the app?
Yes, you can easily reset your login credentials within the mobile app.
- Should I delete the old Univest app once I have downloaded the new one?
Yes, you can remove the old app from your device.
- Can I pay bills or a person in the app?
Yes, you can easily add payees and submit payments using the app.
- When I do a mobile deposit, why doesn’t it automatically take a picture?
This auto capture feature is currently not available in this app but we are actively working on offering this as soon as possible.
- Why are all my transactions appearing as pending?
Transactions appear as pending until they are completely processed.
- Why am I unable to add a memo to my transfers?
Transfer memos will be offered soon. In the meantime, you can add a “tag” to the particular transaction that will appear after the transfer posts to your account.
- Can I view my statements on the app?
Yes, navigate to ‘Accounts’ in the menu, choose the account you’d like to review, and select ‘Documents’.
- Can I set up account alerts?
Yes. Navigate to ‘Settings’ within the menu, select ‘Univest Bank and Trust Co.’ under ‘Accounts’, and choose ‘Manage alerts’ within the account you wish you add alerts for.
- How do I sign out of the mobile app?
Anytime you navigate away from the app you are technically signing out. When you go back to the app you will be required to re-authenticate either through face ID, touch ID, or a passcode.
- What happens if I select the log out feature?
Your data will be removed and you will need to re-enroll.