today's ratesRates as of
Please scroll to the left to view the rest of the table
|Loan Type||Interest Rate 1||APR 2||P&I Payment 3|
Conforming Loans Less Than or Equal to $424,100
|30 Year Fixed||4.625 %||4.644 %|| $1,028.28 |
|15 Year Fixed||4.250 %||4.265 %|| $1,504.56 |
|5/1 ARM||3.875 %||4.536 %|| $940.47 |
Government Loans (FHA & VA)
|30 Year Fixed|| 4.375 % ||4.840 %|| $998.57 |
|15 Year Fixed||3.500 %|| 4.578 % || $1,429.77 |
|5/1 ARM||4.125%||3.689 %|| $969.30 |
Jumbo Loans Greater Than $424,100
|30 Year Fixed|| 4.500 % || 4.629 % || $3,293.45 |
|15 Year Fixed||4.250 %||4.590 %|| $4,889.81 |
|5/1 ARM||4.000%||4.886 %|| $3,103.20 |
| Mortgage interest rates above may include certain point and fee combinations. Rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on the loan amount and type of transaction. Interest rates and point combinations for additional loan types are available. Please contact us for additional information. |
HOME EQUITY TERM LOAN
|Loan Term||Interest Rate 4||APR 5||Payments 6|
|60 Months||4.375%||4.375 %|| $2,787.94 |
|84 Months||4.500%||4.500 %|| $2,085.02 |
|120 Months||5.000 %||5.000 %|| $1,590.98 |
|180 Months||5.250 %|| 5.250 % || $1,205.82 |
HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT
|Loan Term||Index 7||Margin 8||APR 9|
|Revolving||Prime|| 0.000% to 1.490% || 4.000% to 5.490% |
- Displayed interest rates reflect current rates for the loan products noted above for a single family residence, based upon a 45 day lock period with an establishment of an escrow account for property taxes, hazard insurance and mortgage insurance, if applicable. Rates for adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs) are subject to change at the end of their respective fixed rate terms. These rates may be adjusted annually thereafter based upon the index (one-year London Interbank Offered Rate (LIBOR) - for conforming and jumbo and the one-year Constant Maturity Treasury (CMT) for FHA - as published by the Wall Street Journal) plus a margin. This information is accurate as of the date of the latest update and is subject to change without notice. Individual interest rates will vary depending upon loan details such as loan-to-value, credit history, property type and occupancy. Stated interest rates do not constitute an offer to enter into an interest rate or discount point agreement.
- The displayed Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for the loan products shown reflects the interest rates and applicable closing costs. Rates and APRs for ARMs are subject to change during the loan term. For example, the APR for the 5/1 conforming ARM is based upon a loan amount of $200,000 with a maximum LTV of 75%.
- Principal and interest (P&I) payments are based upon the interest rate and term for each loan type, maximum loan to value of 75% and a conforming and government loan size of $200,000 and jumbo loan size of $650,000, respectively. The 5/1 ARM conforming loan monthly P&I payments $940.47 are applicable for payments 1 through 60 followed by monthly payments of $1,014.03 for the remainder of the 25 year period. Payments shown exclude taxes and insurance; total payments will be higher.
- Displayed interest rates are based upon a 30-day lock for a loan on a primary residence with a minimum FICO score of 740 and a combined loan to value of 80%. This information is accurate as of 09/28/2017 and is subject to change without notice. Individual interest rates will vary depending upon loan details such as combined loan to value, credit history, property type and occupancy. Stated interest rates include a 0.25% loan rate discount when payments are automatically deducted from a Univest checking or savings account and do not constitute an offer to enter into an interest rate agreement.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR).
- Payment amount represents principal and interest payments based upon the noted term and interest rate and a loan amount of $150,000.
- Prime rate as published in the Wall Street Journal Money Rates Table. As of 09/28/2017 the Prime rate is 4.500 %.
- Margin varies based upon combined loan to value, credit history, property type and occupancy. Margin reflected above does not include auto pay discount of 0.25% from Univest checking or savings account.
- Annual Percentage Rate (APR) reflects current prime rate plus the margin. Maximum APR over the life of the home equity line of credit is 18.00%.