get more home
WITH LESS MONEY DOWN
Buying your first home is an exciting and, sometimes, perplexing process. Thanks to FHA loan programs, nearly 35 million Americans have become homeowners. FHA loans are a type of mortgage insured by the Federal Housing Administration with less demanding standards and lower down payment requirements. Let Univest help you take advantage of today’s historically low priced homes and interest rates.
- Low down payment options
- Available for a variety of loan terms
- Provides options for people with unconventional credit
What are the benefits of a Univest FHA Loan?
- Available to first-time homebuyers and repeat borrowers
- As little as 3.5% down payment
- Available in a variety of fixed-rate and adjustable-rate loan options
- Flexible income, debt and credit requirements
- No payment reserves required
- 100% gift or grant allowed for down payment and closing costs
- Non-occupying co-borrowers allowed
- Up to 6% seller paid closing costs
- FHA program is available for all income levels
What types of properties are available to finance with a FHA loan?
- Primary residences
- 1-4 Family properties