(Hover or tap the boxes to see seminar descriptions)
In order to qualify for the Perks@Work Program, you must be employed at a participating company or organization. Rates, offers and program terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Offers may not be combined with any other offer or promotion. From time to time, Univest may extend certain promotional or limited-time offers outside the Univest Perks@Work program. Employees can qualify for these offers and will be extended the promotional or limited-time offer in the event it is greater than the offer(s) available through Univest Perks@Work.
1) Checking Account Bonus: To qualify for the $150 bonus you must open and be approved for a new personal checking account at any Univest financial center with an initial deposit of funds coming from a source other than Univest Bank and Trust Co. or one of its affiliates. To receive this offer when opening an account at a financial center you must mention that you are part of the Perks@Work program. Bonus will be deposited into the new checking account 90 days after account opening. Account must be open and in good standing at time of bonus payment and remain open for a minimum of 12 months to avoid a $20 early closing fee. Offer is subject to change without notice and is not available to existing Univest checking account customers or employees of Univest Financial Corporation and its affiliates. Bonus is subject to 1099INT reporting for year in which received.
2) Refer-A-Friend: Referring customer must be 18 years or older and have an active checking or savings account with Univest. Referred client must be 18 years or older and not have had a Univest personal or business account. Referred client must open any Univest personal or business checking or money market account. All accounts are subject to approval. Standard minimum balances apply. Offer limited to one account per referred client. Cash bonus will be credited to both parties within 90 days of referred client’s account opening. Accounts must be open and in good standing at time of payment of cash bonus. Cash bonus may be taxable income. Univest employees, their family members and any of their joint account holders are not eligible to participate in the program. Univest reserves the right, in our sole discretion, to suspend, disqualify, limit or revoke this promotional offer to any person or account holder we find or believe to be manipulating or otherwise abusing the process, fairness, integrity or operation of the promotional offer. Univest reserves the right to modify or end the program at any time without prior notice.
3) Loan Rate Discount: Requires automatic payment from a Univest checking or savings account. If the checking or savings account is closed or automatic payments are discontinued the APR will increase by 0.25%. The 0.25% loan rate discount applies only to home equity loans, home equity lines of credit, personal loans and personal lines of credit. Excludes mortgages and credit cards. Must be 18 years of age or older to apply for credit.
4)Home Equity Savings: New home equity term loans of $25,000 or more and new home equity line of credit applicants that take an initial draw of the lesser of $25,000 or 50% of their line at closing, will receive a credit toward closing costs and fees based on eligible loan tiers:
- Amounts from $5,000 to $150,000 will receive a credit up to $250
- Amounts from $150,001 to $250,000 will receive a credit up to $525
- Amounts from $250,001 to $350,000 will receive a credit up to $675
Loan and offer are subject to approval. If closing costs and fees are less than the eligible credit amount, the actual costs will be applied. If closing costs and fees exceed the eligible credit amount, the balance of the closing costs and fees will be paid by the loan recipient(s). Offer is only valid on new home equity term loan and line of credit applications. Offer does not apply to refinances on existing Univest home equity loans, cannot be combined with any other offer and is subject to change without notice.
5) Mortgage Application Fee: A $500 credit will be given at closing, with the purchase or refinance of a mortgage loan through Univest when used to finance a primary or second home. Does not apply to investment properties. May not be combined with any other offer. Mortgage loan applications are subject to qualification and approval of borrower(s) and property. Please enter promotional code PAW at the time of application. Contact a Univest Home Loan Consultant for additional information. Interest rates vary based on credit score and other credit criteria, including loan to value for home-secured loan requests.
6) Insurance Review: Insurance products offered through Univest Insurance, LLC., a licensed insurance agency affiliate of Univest Financial Corporation, are obligations of and underwritten by unaffiliated insurance companies. They are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits of or guaranteed by any bank. The purchase of insurance is not a condition of any banking product or service and will not affect credit decisions. Quotes provided by Univest Insurance, LLC. are based upon basic rating information only and should not be considered as a formal offer of insurance. No coverage will be bound solely by the offer of any quote, but will be subject to underwriting review and approval.
7) Investments Review: Securities and insurance products are offered through Girard Investment Services, LLC., member FINRA and SIPC. Investment advisory services are offered through Girard Advisory Services, LLC. Trust services are offered through Univest Bank and Trust Co. These affiliated companies are licensed subsidiaries of Univest Financial Corporation. Products and services offered are not FDIC insured, are not a deposit of or bank guaranteed, not insured by any federal government agency and are subject to risks, including possible loss of any principal amount invested.