Univest Hosts Annual $5,000 Caring for Community Giveaway
December 1, 2021 - Univest Financial is hosting its tenth annual Caring for Community Giveaway* which will award a $5,000 donation to a local, nonprofit organization. Univest is asking the public to help determine which local nonprofit deserves financial support.
How the giveaway works:
- Individuals may nominate a local, nonprofit organization by:
- Submitting the name of the nonprofit in the comment section of the post promoting the Caring for Community Giveaway on Univest’s Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn.
- Tweeting the name of a nonprofit to @UnivestCorp using #CaringForCommunity
- Each comment or Tweet counts as one entry. An individual may submit one entry per day, per voting method.
- The winning nonprofit will be randomly selected from all entries.
- Entries for the giveaway will be accepted from Wednesday, December 1, 2021 through Friday, December 31, 2021. To be eligible, the nonprofit organization must be registered as a 501(c)(3) and must operate within Univest’s service area. Complete rules listed at: www.univest.net/caringforcommunity.
Previous winners of the Caring for Community Giveaway were Moment of Magic Foundation – Temple Chapter, Kisses for Kyle Foundation, Quakertown Community Outreach, Logan’s Heroes Animal Rescue, Hope Against Heroin, St. Isidore School, the Granny Project, Vets for Vets and Bucks County SPCA.
About Univest Financial Corporation
Univest Financial Corporation (UVSP), including its wholly-owned subsidiary Univest Bank and Trust Co., Member FDIC, has approximately $7.0 billion in assets and $4.6 billion in assets under management and supervision through its Wealth Management lines of business at September 30, 2021. Headquartered in Souderton, Pa. and founded in 1876, the Corporation and its subsidiaries provide a full range of financial solutions for individuals, businesses, municipalities and nonprofit organizations primarily in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Univest delivers these services through a network of more than 50 offices and online at www.univest.net.