WE'RE SO GLAD YOU CHOSE UNIVEST...
Univest has designed a comprehensive on-boarding program that will provide a solid base of understanding regarding the company, our culture and your role as a new member of the Univest team. Corporate orientation is held Monday through Wednesday during the first week of every month. During that time, you will meet with many of the Executive Vice Presidents as they introduce their division and talk about the value it brings to the company. You will also have your picture taken and be fingerprinted on the first day; please be sure to be in business attire on the first day and then follow the business casual guidelines thereafter. If your start date does not coincide with the first Monday of the month, you will be scheduled for corporate orientation starting the first Monday of the month after your hire date.
Orientation will start promptly at 8:30 am. Please be early so that we can get started on time. There is a full agenda and the presenters need to stay on schedule. Breakfast snacks, coffee and juice will be available each morning. You will also be provided with lunch on the first day, if you have any dietary restrictions please let us know at least the Friday before. On subsequent days, lunch will be on your own. If you would like to bring lunch with you, we have refrigerators and a microwave for your use. If you would prefer to go out for lunch, we will provide you with a map of the area showing lunch options.
*All home loan consultants/branch staff that are registered with the NMLS will need to have their user name and password in order to grant institution access to transfer the registration to Univest. If you are not sure what your user name and password are please access the NMLS site prior to beginning your employment with Univest to obtain this information.
8:30 a.mOrientation Week
Monday - Friday beginning at 8:30 am, within our Town Center location (15 Washington Ave., Souderton, PA 18964).
NEW HIRE PAPERWORK
Please print and complete these forms and bring them with you on your first day of training.
- Affirmative Action Survey
- Code of Conduct - Please review, printing this document is not required.
- Code of Conduct Certification
- Record Survey
- Employee Profile
- Post Hire Survey
- I-9 - Please have all appropriate forms of ID for I-9 verification
- Local Earned Income Tax Residency Certification Form
- Voluntary Self-ID Disability Form
- Workers' Compensation Form
- COBRA Form
- Life Beneficiary Form - Company Paid
- Direct Deposit - All Univest employees are eligible for 1 FREE checking account upon hire.
- One Call Now - Please sign up for our internal notification system, One Call Now, in case of any emergency notifications. This Self-Update Portal is a secure, convenient tool to keep your contact information up-to-date so you don't miss out on current events, news, and emergency alerts (including inclement weather closings).
2017 Payroll Schedule
BENEFITSUnivest offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Excellent Medical, Prescription, Dental, Disability, and Life Insurance Coverage
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- A matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flexible Paid Time Off Program
- Discounted Fitness Club Memberships and Reimbursements
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Full range of Employee Wellness Programs
- Confidential Employee Counseling/Assistance Program
- Personal Computer Purchase Assistance
- Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Annual Scholarship Program for Dependents
- Opportunities for Career Advancement Without Relocation
Both full-time and part-time employees are eligible for benefits the first of the month following 30 days of employment. Below are plan summaries for both Aetna plans, Assurant Dental and rates associated with each. During corporate orientation you will review all of Univest's benefits and be given instructions on enrollment.
You are not required to print out the following information.
Information packets will be provided to you on your first day of corporate orientation.
- Benefit Costs
- Benefit Highlights For Delta DentalSM
- Plan Design & Benefits for Aetna SelectSM
- Plan Design & Benefits for Aetna Choice™ POS
- Plan design & benefits for Aetna High Deductible™
Univest expects all employees to meet the Corporation's professional standards for dress and appearance. Employees are urged to maintain a neat, clean, professional business image.
BUSINESS CASUAL DRESS GUIDELINES
Univest expects all employees to maintain a neat, clean and professional business image. The following business casual dress guidelines have been established in order to address questions that may arise. The rule of thumb in business casual dress is to dress how your customers expect you to dress.
Although this list is not inclusive, examples of unacceptable business casual dress include:
- Jeans – any/all types this includes colored denim of any type
- Shorts/skorts/culottes/bib overalls or cargo shorts
- Sneakers, flip-flops, thong-toed sandals or gladiator sandals, hiking boots, slippers, Birkenstocks, Uggs, Crocs, plastic or water shoes
- Strappy sandals that are casual
- T-shirts, sweatshirts, sweatpants, yoga pants and exercise pants. Leggings and any type of spandex
- Tank tops, tube tops or halter tops, tops with bare shoulders, midriff tops or sleeveless (unless covered with a jacket or sweater)
- Shirts with potentially offensive words, logos, terms, pictures, cartoons or slogans
- Sun-dresses, beach dresses, spaghetti strap dresses, etc.
- Facial jewelry such as gauges, dermal/cheek piercings, eyebrow rings, nose rings/piercings (with the exception of nose studs of no more than 2mm) lip rings and tongue studs/bars
- Excessive ear piercing, defined as more than 3 per ear
- Body piercing with visible jewelry or jewelry that can be seen through or under clothing
- Employees should do their best to cover visible tattoos and body art. For customer facing associates, ALL tattoos must be covered
- Hair styles are expected to be in good taste. Unnaturally colored hair (aka, pink, blue, etc.) and extreme hairstyles, such as spiked hair and unusually shaved heads are not acceptable
Univest believes that its existing personal appearance standards are sufficiently flexible to accommodate reasonable dress or grooming requirements arising out of a bona fide religious belief or medical necessity. Nevertheless, any employee who believes that he or she has a bona fide religious, medical or other substantial need for relaxation or exception to this policy should address the matter with Human Resources.
If you have any questions or suggestions for ways Univest can improve, contact Nicole Dorn at 215.721.2592 or email.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran