Skip Navigation PDFs require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view, download Adobe® Acrobat Reader.
blurred coffee shop

Lost/Stolen Cards

need to report a lost or stolen card?


To report your debit card lost or stolen, follow any of the options listed below.

Service Center

  1. Call the Univest Service Center at 877.723.5571

Online/Mobile Banking

  1. Log into Univest Online Banking
  2. Click the account in which your card is linked
  3. Under 'Card Management' select your card
  4. Select the 'Report lost/stolen' option
  5. Choose either 'Lost' or 'Stolen' and click the 'Report' button

Phone Banking

  1. Call 800.287.0105
  2. Select option 7 from the menu


To report your credit card lost or stolen, call 800.558.3424

to the