Thank you for your submission.
cash flow is the heart
Managing efficiencies to improve the cash flow process is our specialty.
Let us help you make the most of your money and enhance your business’ process to ensure the utmost security, efficiency and convenience you’re entitled to.
Our team utilizes a consultative approach to build and execute a customized suite of cash management solutions designed to strengthen internal controls, enhance back-office proficiency and improve customer transactions as well as your bottom line. Whether the objective is to preserve daily liquidity, accept credit card payments or actively conduct business wherever, whenever, our cash management solutions can complement your distinct banking needs.
- Wire Transfers - Initiate secure transfers from your office utilizing our fully functioning and convenient wire transfer platform.
- Zero Balance Accounts - Automatically consolidate funds from multiple accounts for efficient cash flow control.
- ACH - Efficiently manage your business payables for a fast and convenient way to pay vendors, initiate direct deposits or schedule payments.
- RDC - Make deposits without making a trip to the bank with our easy, cost-effective and convenient remote deposit solution.
- Cash Safe - Reduce exposure to loss with a secure way to manage cash and improve productivity. Funds can be automatically credited the next business day or scheduled for pick up to align with your busiest days.
- ACH - Save time and money with this convenient, secure tool when collecting customer payments.
- Lockbox - An effective payment processing solution designed to accelerate collections and streamline processing.
- Merchant Services - Reduce operational expenses and streamline incoming payments with the latest payment processing solutions to fit your unique needs.
Online & Mobile
- Cash Management Online Banking - Effectively and efficiently manage cash flow through our robust online banking platform available via desktop, mobile and tablet. With access to a suite of tools such as positive pay, debit block, domestic and international free form wire transfers, as well as sophisticated reporting, you can easily keep your business on track.
- Basic Online Banking - Securely bank and manage your business accounts and cash flow online for free with access to online bill pay and Direct Connect, a solution to help increase accounting efficiencies.
- Business Online Banking - With all of the features of basic online banking, business online banking has additional cash management benefits such as the ability to set up direct deposit of payroll, issue wire transfers, as well as initiate ACH transactions.
- Mobile Banking - Accomplish your banking needs anywhere, anytime for free. Check account balances, view recent transactions, pay bills, temporarily deactivate or report a debit card lost/stolen, deposit checks and more. 1
- ACH Debit Block - Protect your business’ financial assets and reduce the risk of paying unauthorized ACH transactions.
- Positive Pay - Complement internal security measures by implementing this automated fraud detection tool to ensure only authorized checks are paid. Submit a file of issued checks to the bank for comparison against checks submitted for payment to determine if any checks that don't align should be paid or returned.
- Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details. Mobile Deposit requires online banking, an Android smartphone or iPhone (iPhone version 4 or higher), the Univest Android/iPhone Mobile Banking App and Mobile Deposit activation (some restrictions may apply). Deposited checks must be kept in the customer's possession for a minimum of 90 days before being destroyed. Mobile Deposit for businesses requires a flat monthly fee of $9.99 with the ability to deposit checks into their Univest checking account. Businesses may deposit up to 30 checks per day totaling $5,000 with a monthly maximum of 50 checks totaling $25,000.