we do business
THE WAY YOU DO BUSINESS
A business bank account is a convenient way to easily control and access funds through deposits and withdrawals. To help make managing your business easier, complement your business checking account with:
- Debit cards with custom employee limits and access levels
- Online banking
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free online bill pay with business online banking
- Direct Connect (PDF 175KB)
Please scroll to the left to view the rest of the table
|BEST SUITED FOR||Businesses that typically maintain medium to high balances and could benefit from an earnings credit to offset certain fees.||Businesses looking for a transactional account that process more than 200 items per month.||Businesses that do not want to be concerned with maintaining a minimum balance and have limited transactions needs.|
|MONTHLY SERVICE FEE||$26||
(waived when minimum balance is maintained)
|MINIMUM BALANCE REQUIREMENT||$0||$15,000 daily ledger balance||$0|
|PER ITEM FEE||
|ADDITIONAL FEATURES||Earnings credit can be used to offset certain fees||$1,000 courtesy business overdraft protection2||$1,000 courtesy business overdraft protection2|
|OVERDRAFT PROTECTION SWEEP FEE3||N/A||$8 per sweep||$8 per sweep|
|GET STARTED!||Visit Us||Visit Us||Visit Us|
- Items include checks paid, checks deposited, deposit tickets and ACH debits.
- You do not need to request this limit as it is given to qualified account holders automatically, however, you may opt out of this service at the time you open your account or discontinue it at any time by contacting any Univest Financial Center.
- Link your accounts with this overdraft protection service to avoid overdrawing your account. Primary account holder and EIN must be the same on linked accounts. Each sweep will count towards the maximum number of 6 transfers and withdrawals per month from your savings and/or money market account per government requirements.
*Adobe Acrobat may be required to view PDFs. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.
Beneficial Ownership: Federal regulation requires most legal business entities to provide information about their beneficial owners when opening a new deposit or loan account with a financial institution. For additional information, please review the Beneficial Ownership FAQs.