we do business
THE WAY YOU DO BUSINESS
An online checking account is a convenient way to easily control and access funds through deposits and withdrawals. To help make managing your business easier, complement your business checking account with:
- Debit cards with custom employee limits and access levels
- Basic online banking
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free online bill pay
- Direct Connect
Please scroll to the left to view the rest of the table
|MONTHLY SERVICE FEE||$25||$0|
|MINIMUM BALANCE REQUIREMENT||$0||$0|
|PER ITEM FEE|| || |
|ADDITIONAL FEATURES||Earnings credit can be used to offset certain fees||$1,000 courtesy business overdraft protection 2|
|MONEY MANAGER SWEEP FEE 3||N/A||$8 per sweep|
- Items include checks paid, checks deposited and ACH debits and credits.
- You do not need to request this limit as it is given to qualified account holders automatically, however, you may opt out of this service at the time you open your account or discontinue it at any time by contacting and Univest Financial Center.
- Link your accounts with this overdraft protection service to avoid overdrawing your account. Primary account holder and EIN must be the same on linked accounts. Each sweep will count towards the maximum number of 6 transfers and withdrawals per month from your savings and/or money market account per government requirements.
*Adobe Acrobat may be required to view PDFs. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.