am i ready to apply for a loan?
FOR SMALLER BUSINESSES OR START-UPS
If you are interested in applying for a loan, you may want to ask these simple questions to determine if you are ready:
- How much money do I need to borrow?
- What do I plan to do with the loan proceeds?
- Is my company profitable?
- How many years have I been in business?
- What is my annual revenue?
- How is my personal credit? Do I pay my personal bills on time?
what do i need to apply?
THE APPLICATION PROCESS AND DOCUMENTATION NEEDED VARIES
We typically request the following documents:
- Federal income tax returns (last 3 years of business and personal)
- Accountant prepared financial statements (business and personal)
- Year-to-date financials
- Business plan (for start-ups or expansion)
- Projections (for start-ups or expansion)
- Additional financials as determined
- Commercial Loans & Lines
- Commercial Mortgage
- Investment Real Estate
- Specialty Loans
- Equipment Leasing
- SBA Lending
Ready to apply? Contact a relationship manager to get started today.
Beneficial Ownership: Federal regulation requires most legal business entities to provide information about their beneficial owners when opening a new deposit or loan account with a financial institution. For additional information, please review the Beneficial Ownership FAQs.
Visit our Blog for business tips and advice from Univest experts.
Thank you for your submission.