attract and retain quality employees
As a business owner, you already face many challenges. Attracting and retaining quality employees shouldn't be one of them. With a well-designed 401(k) plan from Univest, our retirement planning professionals will help you develop a primary source of retirement plans and benefits for your employees that give your business a competitive edge. Offering extensive industry knowledge and a wide range of retirement planning services, our advisors will guide you through plan design, fund selection, compliance matters and provide ongoing plan administration.
SEP & SIMPLE IRAs
As a small business owner, you know the daily challenges of maintaining a successful business. Turn your hard work into a sound investment strategy by offering a strong retirement plan and take advantage of valuable tax benefits while achieving long-term financial success. Today's small business retirement plans, such as a SEP or SIMPLE plans, are relatively easy to set up and operate. With minimal costs and no complex IRS reporting, you can focus on what's really important - running your business.
- Simplified Employee Pension Plan (SEP) is a simplified way for employers to contribute funds directly to an IRA set up for each employee.
- Savings Incentive Match Plan for Employees (SIMPLE) allow employees to make salary reduction contributions while the employer can make matching contributions directly to an IRA set up for each employee.
- Save for your own retirement and realize tax-deferred growth on your investments
- Provide higher contribution rates than a typical IRA
- Receive tax credits and other incentives from the federal government
- Attract and keep quality employees
- Easy set up and administration
As your local retirement plan partner, Univest Investments can help you decide what retirement plan makes the most sense for your company. Furthermore, a trusted Univest Investments Financial Advisor can assist you and your employees in making informed retirement planning decisions as well as assist in enrollments, continuing education, and annual investment reviews.
Thank you for your submission.
Securities and insurance products are offered through Univest Investments, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC and a licensed insurance agency. Investment advisory services are offered through Girard Partners, a Univest Wealth Management Firm. Trust services are offered through Univest Bank and Trust Co. These affiliated companies are licensed subsidiaries of Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania. Products and services offered are not FDIC insured, are not a deposit of or bank guaranteed, and are subject to risks, including possible loss of any principal amount invested.