COVID’s Impact on Hiring Trends and Best Practices
PRESENTED BY: UNIVEST INSURANCE
Where and how we work has changed dramatically due to the COVID pandemic. On top of that, many employers are struggling to fill open positions. Finding the right formula for attracting talent is critical, but how has the new hire value proposition changed?
In a recent webinar, Univest Insurance and the Carney Group, a leading recruitment and staffing firm in the Philadelphia market, discussed the current trends and insight on these key questions:
- What are today’s best practices for the hiring process?
- How important is lifestyle flexibility in attracting top talent?
- How have employee benefits needs changed?
- Where are the major talent gaps?
- How can employer’s attract talent in the current environment?
More About Univest Insurance
As an independent insurance agency with roots dating back to 1933, our strategy for success has always been to deliver custom solutions with measurable impact to the bottom line.
We recognize the desire businesses have to remain committed to achieving their goals and are here to help them overcome the challenges that may get in the way.
Learn more about what's available to clients of Univest Insurance.
Thank you for your submission.