What Businesses Can Expect from the Biden Administration
PRESENTED BY: UNIVEST INSURANCE
In a recent webinar, team members from Univest Insurance were joined by Michael Trachtman, Esq., Partner at Wisler Pearlstine, LLP, to discuss how the new Biden administration may impact businesses.
Watch the video below to learn more about topics such as: ADA enforcement, business insurance impact, new worksite standards, paid leave/FMLA compliance and more.
- Michael Trachtman, attorney and Director, Wisler Pearlstine General Counsel Initiative
- Greg Blemlek, Senior Vice President, Employee Benefits Practice Leader, Univest Insurance, LLC
- Kevin Davis, Vice President, Senior Benefits Consultant, Univest Insurance, LLC
- Jim Devine, Senior Vice President, HR Practice Leader, Univest Insurance, LLC
- Reggie Reiter, Senior Vice President, Commercial Lines Team Leader, Univest Insurance, LLC
More About Univest Insurance
As an independent insurance agency with roots dating back to 1933, our strategy for success has always been to deliver custom solutions with measurable impact to the bottom line.
We recognize the desire businesses have to remain committed to achieving their goals and are here to help them overcome the challenges that may get in the way.
Learn more about what's available to clients of Univest Insurance.
Thank you for your submission.