Thank you for your submission.
- Partner with preferred loss control consultants to provide custom services
- Develop a plan with your corporate safety personnel to mitigate and manage risk
- Strive to improve employee safety awareness, accountability, morale and productivity
- Provide 24/7 emergency claims contact
- Offer proactive support to facilitate timely management of claims
- Review the accuracy of your claims history and reserves
- Work to manage your total insurance costs and gain a favorable Experience Modification Rating Factor
- Coordinate strategy meetings to discuss market conditions and objectives prior to renewal dates
- Prepare underwriting submissions for all coverage plans and present to selected insurance companies
- Tailor marketing strategies to coincide with soft and hard market conditions
- Inform you of any potential problems or insurance marketplace changes
- Present and discuss all options available to you for consideration
Insurance products are offered through Univest Insurance, Inc. and are obligations of the issuing insurance companies, are not obligations or deposits of or guaranteed by any bank and are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States. Insurance products are not a condition to any bank loan, product or service. Univest Insurance, Inc. is a licensed subsidiary of Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania.