Jody has more than ten years of experience in the insurance industry. At Univest, he helps his clients protect their employees and business assets through mitigating, managing and leveraging his client’s risk and exposures to positively impacting their bottom line. Jody is currently studying for his private pilot’s license to enable him to travel more. When he’s not working or studying, he enjoys exercise and various outdoor activities including hiking, hunting, skiing, kayaking and golfing. Jody currently resides in Berks County.
Read Jody's latest Blog posts:
- What you should expect from an insurance agent
- Warning: Insurance agent tactics
- Get the facts about employment practices liability
- Who is your insurance agent protecting?
- How late insurance payments can affect your business
- Is your business protected? Property coverage insight
- Declarations pages - why they're not that important
- Insurance - shopping, strategy & sabotage
HAVE AT IT! CALL ME OR MESSAGE ME