We proudly serve a variety of clients in the manufacturing industry, including but not limited to the following specialties:
The manufacturing business can be difficult to navigate when it comes to the appropriate insurance coverage. We have the capabilities to provide your business with a full insurance portfolio and can include the following that may be unique to your operation.
- Equipment Breakdown coverage for damage resulting from mechanical failures & malfunctions
- Business Interruption & Contingent Business Interruption
- Workers’ Compensation
- Commercial Auto
- Ordinance or Law
- Manufacturing Errors & Omissions
- Product Recall
- Product Liability
- Coverage for patterns, dies, & molds of others while in your care, custody, or control
- Valuable Papers coverage for designs and blueprints
- Cyber Liability
- Ocean Cargo
- International Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Inland Marine for mobile equipment or property in transit
Thank you for your submission.
Insurance products are offered through Univest Insurance, Inc. and are obligations of the issuing insurance companies, are not obligations or deposits of or guaranteed by any bank and are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States. Insurance products are not a condition to any bank loan, product or service. Univest Insurance, Inc. is a licensed subsidiary of Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania.