Managing the Excuse-Makers
Some employees always seem to have an excuse for failing to meet expectations. Luckily, there are strategies managers can use to turn repeat excuse-makers into productive team members. Learn about these strategies in the video below.
Additional articles from the March 2021 edition of the Univest Employee Benefits Newsletter:
- Guidance Issued on Outbreak Period
- CDC Provides Guidance on Consent Elements and Disclosures for Workplace COVID-19 Testing
- Understanding Prescription Drug Pricing Trends
- How HR Can Support Working Parents
- 5 Tips to Navigate Employee Benefits in the Post-Pandemic Environment
Thank you for your submission.
Insurance products are offered through Univest Insurance, LLC. and are obligations of the issuing insurance companies, are not obligations or deposits of or guaranteed by any bank and are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States. The purchase of insurance products are not a condition to any bank loan, product or service. Univest Insurance, LLC. is a licensed subsidiary of Univest Financial Corporation.