Thank you for your submission.
your employees are important
WE PLAN. YOUR EMPLOYEES BENEFIT.
In today's competitive business world, building a comprehensive benefits package is critical to attracting and retaining quality employees. As your strategic partner, Univest Insurance is committed to providing customized solutions compliant with the ever-changing regulatory environment. Through our vast industry knowledge and expertise, we offer turnkey account management to help you save time and resources, lower costs and boost productivity.
Outstanding service is the hallmark of our organization. We have earned a reputation for delivering exceptional service through our ability to offer comprehensive administrative support including regulatory compliance consultation, direct employee servicing, claims and billing resolution, and total account management. Each of our valued clients is assigned a dedicated and experienced benefits consultant and account manager.
Service Delivery Process
The foundation for our success is our strategic planning and implementation process. We will become a seamless extension of your business, providing proactive support for all of your benefit needs.
- Determine objectives and priorities
- Measure effectiveness of current benefits package
- Evaluate utilization patterns
- Identify alternate plan options
- Identify compliance issues
- Complete competitive analysis
- Negotiate plan renewals and contractual terms
- Discuss contribution strategies
- Evaluate alternative funding strategies
- Provide guidance and recommendations
- Manage implementation of new and ongoing benefits programs
- Facilitate employee meetings and educational seminars
- Monitor installation process with carriers
- Proactive client contact
- Direct employee servicing
- Resolve disputes with carriers
- Assist in claims and billing issues
- Periodic plan review
Insurance products are offered through Univest Insurance, Inc. and are obligations of the issuing insurance companies, are not obligations or deposits of or guaranteed by any bank and are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States. Insurance products are not a condition to any bank loan, product or service. Univest Insurance, Inc. is a licensed subsidiary of Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania.