DOL Proposes Updates to Mental Health Parity Self-compliance Tool
- New guidance from FAQs Part 39 on MHPAEA compliance;
- More compliance examples, including explanations of how violations of the MHPAEA can be corrected;
- Best practices for establishing an internal compliance strategy that promotes the prevention, detection and resolution of potential MHPAEA violations; and
- Additional examples of treatment limitations encountered in recent enforcement efforts that may be warning signs of a potential MHPAEA violation.
Employers should consider using the DOL’s mental health parity resources to understand the MHPAEA’s requirements and review their plan designs for compliance.
- Federal Judge Upholds Hospital Transparency Rule
- Preparing for an Effective Virtual Meeting
- HR Action Steps for Employee Name Changes
Thank you for your submission.
Insurance products are offered through Univest Insurance, LLC. and are obligations of the issuing insurance companies, are not obligations or deposits of or guaranteed by any bank and are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States. The purchase of insurance products are not a condition to any bank loan, product or service. Univest Insurance, LLC. is a licensed subsidiary of Univest Financial Corporation.