Payroll Administration and Implementation
Making sure payroll is accurate and on time is an important
aspect of business. At Univest Insurance, we eliminate the stress
associated with payroll, creating opportunities for human resource
departments to focus on other key tasks and responsibilities. Our
valued partner, , allows us to
provide exceptional, reliable payroll services no matter how
complicated your payroll may be. Our goal is to save you money and
simplify your payroll processing. Univest will manage the
entire payroll process from implementation of all ADP products (Pay
eXpert, EZ Labor Manager, HRB, etc.) to the day-to-day
administration of your payroll activities.
Our ADP implementation services include:
- Develop project objectives including success criteria, desired
functionality and specific time frames
- Oversee collection and distribution of all company-related data
and benefit information for all employee groups
- Act as liaison between company staff and ADP
- Monitor the review, testing and validation of payroll, HR/B and
- Assist in communication of new technology to company
- Coordinate training sessions for managers with ADP
Our payroll administration services
- Manage processing of weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, etc.
- Act as liaison between client and ADP
- Make appropriate changes to wages, hours, insurance premiums,
garnishments, local taxes, direct deposit, etc.
- Manage additions and terminations to payroll system as
- Transmit hours from time-tracking system to payroll system
- Respond to employee and employer questions as needed
Insurance products are offered through Univest Insurance,
Inc. and are obligations of the issuing insurance companies, are
not obligations or deposits of or guaranteed by any bank and are
not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States.
Insurance products are not a condition to any bank loan, product or
service. Univest Insurance, Inc. is a licensed subsidiary of
Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania.