At Univest, we know it's not always easy to
overcome the financial challenges you encounter. Let
us help you ease your financial
worries with Skip-A-Payment, a program designed to
provide financial relief when you need it most.
What is Univest Skip-A-Payment?
Univest provides you with the opportunity to
skip up to two (2) loan payments in a year without
negatively impacting your credit rating.
How does Univest Skip-A-Payment work?
When you take advantage of the Skip-A-Payment program, we
advance your payment due date and extend your loan maturity
date a month for each skip. Interest will continue to accrue
during the month the payment is skipped. For example, if your
loan term is 60 months and you skip two payments, you will
make 60 payments over 62 months.
What are the qualifications for Univest
- Available for use on all consumer term loans
- Does not apply to personal lines of credit, home equity lines
of credit or mortgages
- Loans must be at least three (3) months
old and current at the time of Skip-A-Payment
- No more than one, 60-day delinquent or two, 30-day
delinquents in the past 12 months
- No previous loan charge-off experience
- Maximum of two skips per year and six skips over the life
of the loan
- Skips are not permitted during last three (3) months of the
- A $35 fee is required for each skip
Ready to skip? Stop by your local Univest financial
center and take advantage of Skip-A-Payment today!