Univest RDA FAQs
1. What is Remote Deposit Anywhere?
Remote Deposit Anywhere (RDA) is a
service available with the Univest Android and
iPhone mobile banking apps and allows you to deposit checks
directly into your Univest accounts by taking a picture of a check
using your smartphone.
2. What mobile devices are supported?
RDA is currently available for
the Android and iPhone (version 4 or higher).
3. What are the advantages of using Remote Deposit Anywhere?
You can securely deposit checks from
anywhere, anytime - even if you are not near a
Univest financial center or ATM. This saves time and
expense by reducing trips to the bank to deposit checks.
4. How much does it cost to use Remote Deposit Anywhere?
There is no charge for consumers to
use RDA. Businesses will incur a monthly fee of $9.99.
5. Who is eligible for Remote Deposit Anywhere?
Univest customers who are enrolled in
online banking, maintain an eligible personal checking or
savings account or business checking account and
have accepted the Univest Remote Deposit Anywhere Agreement are
eligible. Enrollment is not guaranteed as some restrictions may
6. How many checks per month can I deposit using Remote Deposit
Consumers can deposit up to 5 checks
per day with a maximum limit of 10 checks per month.
Businesses can deposit up to 10 checks per day with a maximum of 20
checks per month.
7. Is there a dollar limit on these checks?
Consumers can deposit up to
$2,500 per day with a monthly maximum of $5,000. Businesses can
deposit up to $5,000 per day with a maximum of $25,000 per
8. What should I do with the check after it has been deposited
into my account?
After the check has been deposited
into your account, we recommend that you mark the check in ink with
"VOID" and securely store the deposited check for a minimum of 90
days then destroy it.
9. What are the cut-off times for deposits made with Remote
You can deposit checks at any time
but if deposits are submitted before 6:00 PM EST on a business day,
the funds will be credited to your account and available that
Deposits submitted after 6:00 PM EST
or on a non-business day will be credited to your account and
available on the following business day.
Every day is a business day except
Saturdays, Sundays and federal holidays.
10. Which accounts can I use to make deposits?
Consumers can deposit checks
into their Univest checking or savings account. Businesses can
deposit checks into their Univest business checking account.
11. Who should I call if I have questions or need
Please call the Univest Service
Center at 877.723.5571.