Person-to-Person Funds Transfer (P2P)
A faster, more secure way to transfer money across the U.S.
Electronically send money from your Univest bank account to another
person's bank account for free.
How Do I Send Money With Univest's P2P?
- Univest account holder logs into the system (no enrollment, no
ID or password)
- Univest account holder enters account information and
recipient's name and e-mail
- Recipient receives notification e-mail from Univest
- Recipient authorizes transfer by entering bank account
- Univest electronically moves funds from the sender's Univest
account to recipient's account
- Transaction completed on next business day