Health Savings Account (HSA)
For customers with high-deductible health plans who are looking for options to supplement non-reimbursed medical expenses on an annual basis.
Savings Account Features:
- $1 minimum to open
- Account can only be opened online
- Earns interest
- $24 one-time account opening fee
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
- No monthly administrative costs
- Monthly e-Statements
- Initial check order is $15
- Unlimited withdrawals or deposits using a teller, writing a check or at an ATM
- Account is available as individual (self) or family 1
|$0 - $99.99
|$100 and over
The Univest Health Savings account is FDIC insured.
1 No joint applications are allowed. Power of Attorney options are available for this account.
2 Annual Percentage Yield (APY) - Checking, savings and money market products are variable rate accounts which means that the interest rate and APY may change at any time after the account is opened. Fees could reduce the earnings on these accounts. Interest rates are accurate as of October 10, 2015 and are subject to change at any time. The interest rates listed are for new accounts and may be opened online or at any Univest Financial Center.