Univest Customer Support
Need to report a lost/stolen card?
To report your debit card lost or stolen, follow any of the
options listed below.
- Call the Univest Service Center at 877.723.5571.
- Log into your account through Univest's Online Banking.
- Click the 'Options' tab at the top under the logo.
- Click 'ATM/Debit Card' in the menu bar under 'Options'.
- Select the 'Lost/Stolen' box next to the card you're
- Click the 'Submit' button to report your card lost/stolen
- Call Univest's 24/7 Bank by Phone number at 800.287.0105.
- Select option 3 from the menu.
To report your credit card lost or stolen, call 800.325.3678
How Are We Doing?
Ethics - Whistleblower Hotline
Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania has established an Ethics
Hotline. The purpose of the hotline is to provide an avenue for the
internal reporting of both accounting and internal control concerns
as well as a centralized place for concerned employees, customers,
vendors, shareholders and other persons to report ethical issues of
Anonymous reporting will be confidential for any person
desiring anonymous reporting status. All employees are protected
under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act against any corporate retaliation due
to an employee's involvement in a securities or fraud-related
investigation involving the corporation. The hotline is available
24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 215.799.2956 or via US
mail at Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania, Ethics Hotline, Post
Office Box 123, Telford, PA 18969-0245.