Univest Customer Support
Please do not send personal information through the above email address, such as social security, account or credit card numbers as this is not a secure address.
14 North Main Street
P.O. Box 197
Souderton, PA 18964
Need to report a lost/stolen card?
To report your debit card lost or stolen, follow any of the options listed below.
- Call the Univest Service Center at 877.723.5571
- Log into Univest Online Banking
- Click the 'Options' tab at the top under the logo
- Click 'ATM/Debit Card' in the menu bar under 'Options'
- Select the 'Lost/Stolen' box next to the card you're missing
- Click the 'Submit' button to report your card lost/stolen
Mobile Banking App
- Log into the Univest Android, iPad or iPhone Mobile App
- Select 'Manage Cards'
- Choose the card you want to report
- Select 'Report Lost or Stolen'
- Select the 'Report' button to submit your card lost/stolen
Bank by Phone
- Call Univest's 24/7 Bank by Phone number at 800.287.0105
- Select option 3 from the menu
To report your credit card lost or stolen, call 800.325.3678
How Are We Doing?
Ethics - Whistleblower Hotline
Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania has established an Ethics Hotline. The purpose of the hotline is to provide an avenue for the internal reporting of both accounting and internal control concerns as well as a centralized place for concerned employees, customers, vendors, shareholders and other persons to report ethical issues of concern.
Anonymous reporting will be confidential for any person desiring anonymous reporting status. All employees are protected under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act against any corporate retaliation due to an employee's involvement in a securities or fraud-related investigation involving the corporation. The hotline is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week by calling 215.799.2956 or via US mail at Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania, Ethics Hotline, Post Office Box 123, Telford, PA 18969-0245.