Business Money Market Account
For businesses who maintain higher balances in deposit accounts
and want to earn interest on excess funds.
- $5,000 daily minimum balance requirement
- Monthly service charge of $5 if balance requirement is not
- 15 free items per monthly statement cycle
|$0 - $4,999
|$5,000 - $19,999
|$20,000 and over
- Limited check writing availability
- Debit MasterCard BusinessCard®
- Online Business Banking
- Bank by Phone, for those without Internet access
Limited to six (6) withdrawals or transfers to another account
or third-party by means of check, draft and debit card (including
online or telephone transfers) within a statement period/cycle.
Unlimited deposits and withdrawals at any Univest Financial
1 $0.15 for each item over 15. Items include checks
deposited, deposit tickets and ACH debits.
2 Annual Percentage Yield (APY) - Checking, savings
and money market products are variable rate accounts which means
that the interest rate and APY may change at any time after the
account is opened. Fees could reduce the earnings on these
accounts. Rates are accurate as of June 18, 2013 and are subject to
change at any time. The rates listed are for new accounts and may
be opened online or at any Univest Financial Center.