Founded in 1876 and headquartered in Souderton, Pennsylvania, Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania and its subsidiaries serve the financial needs of residents, businesses, and nonprofit organizations throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Univest Bank and Trust Co.SM is a member of the FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender and offers customers a full range of financial services through 34 financial service centers, 12 retirement financial services centers, and more than 40 ATM locations throughout the region. Univest expanded its presence in the Philadelphia market with the acquisition of Valley Green Bank, a division of Univest Bank and Trust Co. Univest is also the parent company of Univest Capital, Inc., a small ticket commercial finance business; Univest Insurance, Inc., an independent insurance agency, which serves commercial and personal customers; Univest Investments, Inc., a member of FINRA and SIPC and a full-service broker-dealer and investment advisory firm; and Girard Partners Ltd., a registered investment advisory firm headquartered in King of Prussia, Pa. Univest Corporation of Pennsylvania is traded on the NASDAQ Global Market System under the ticker symbol UVSP.
Our purpose and philosophy is to be a strong, influential leader in the markets we choose to serve. We will provide financial solutions to individuals, businesses and non-profit organizations; maintain an active role in our communities; and build loyal relationships with our customers and employees so that a fair profit will be provided for both the Corporation and our shareholders.
To be the best integrated financial solutions provider in the market.
Our Core Values
- Tradition - We have a rich history built on time-honored values, hard work and sound innovation.
- Integrity - We believe employees, customers, shareholders and the communities we serve should be treated with honesty, fairness and respect.
- Excellence - We provide personalized service and strong results to customers by delivering integrated solutions through teamwork, technology and industry expertise.
- Community - We are socially responsible, committed to serving our communities through strong leadership, volunteerism and financial support.
- Spirituality - We believe in the basic goodness of our fellow men and women, and our actions are guided by a sense of compassion and moral responsibility.